Good coveralls are hard to find. But high-quality coveralls that come maintained by the best in the uniform rental service business? There’s only one place for that: Service Uniform!
Service Uniform combines 50 years of business expertise with the latest in uniform laundry, maintenance, and inventory management technology. Our top-notch product selection brings you your most satisfactory coverall maintenance experience yet.
The Service Uniform Difference
Coveralls by Service Uniform excel in quality. From design and fabric quality to overall comfort, our selection meets the toughest demands and exceeds your highest expectations:
- Superior FR Capacity. Service Uniform’s deluxe coveralls are made of EXCEL FR™ ComforTouch™ flame-resistant fabric, special cotton-nylon blend. With professional flame protection and wearer comfort, there are few better options!
- Superior ease and comfort. Ease into this flame-resistant, deluxe coverall designed for maximum convenience and comfort. For example, it features a two-way concealed Nomex® taped brass breakaway zipper and concealed snap. This ensures a secure, snug fit and zipper edges that don’t get in the way of the wearer’s comfort and movement. It also has an elastic waist that allows for easy wearing and removal.
- Added safety features. The Service Uniform deluxe FR coveralls have deep-pleated action back and side-vent openings with snap closure for added safety.
- Designed for precision and multifunctionality. We’ve got the coveralls for workers on the go. With two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap enclosure, plus two patch hip pockets, and an additional left-sleeve pocket, there is nothing that you can’t do with these multifunctional design features!
- Protection rating: Arc rating ATPV 8.6 calories per square meter.
Texas’ Best Choice in Coverall Uniform Services
Service Uniform is all about putting more value into the services and products we deliver. We make things easier, more efficient, and produce results.
Interested? Give us a call! Contact Service Uniform at (210) 226-2233 to get started.